Friday, April 24, 2009

Crazy Annoyed

Have you ever had a day where everything annoys the pants off you?

For some reason today, I'm so annoyed with everything. No seriously everything.
The phone. every email. printing documents. answering questions. the snow. I'm thirsty. my house. laundry. thinking. working. my husband. ugh this plus so much more is annoying today.

I'm not sure why either. I had a good, normal morning. I even managed to start a load of Laundry this morning. I haven't even seen my husband yet today and already I'm annoyed.... not a good sign. (you may want to pray for him tonight)

But as I'm sitting at work, getting call after call after call after call. Then email after email after email. I can feel the annoyance building, it feels like a pressure in my chest. And I'm afraid if that phone rings ONE more time, or that damn duck show up on my desk top saying "you have mail" ONE more time I will freak out, seriously I'm so annoyed and frustrated I could cry or scream or pull out my hair.

Thank goodness it's Friday. I'm so ready for a break. I wish I was in college, I would kill for spring break or even better summer break. Oh to be in college again.

I seriously need to go home and enjoy a glass of wine. Or a bottle, you know whatever helps. (I'm so glad I stocked up on my favorite wine)

No comments: