Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend not much went on, but at the same time things were going down.

I decided to be like the rest of the community and I bought myself a membership to Sam's Club.

I strolled through their warehouse like store for about 2 hours. (Lots to look at)
And much to my dismay it was laid out exactly opposite then Costco...
I found myself heading the wrong way more then once.

I bought some small things that I knew we needed. (By we I mean something I wanted)
Ladies and Gentlemen the bakery (bread in particular) is GOOD.
I bought 2 huge loaves of French Bread and an economy sized bag of Kaiser Rolls.
(yes I am my Father's Daughter)
I have a weakness for bread and ice cream and cereal and milk.
And this concoction (I haven't had it for years) of peanut butter and syrup mixed together slapped on some bread and washed down with a tall glass of whole milk.
However my distaste for Spaghetti probably shames my Dad. (There are two other individuals in this world who share this distaste with me.)

I did indeed put all the groceries away. I hate putting groceries away, it's right up there with unloading the dishwasher. ugh.

The girls won this weekend. We have a game today and tomorrow. If the girls win both games we will go into tournament undefeated!

I cleaned the house, I'm so tired of doing that.
I told myself I would make taquito's.
Then I reasoned with myself and decided I will do it in stages over the week.

I told myself I would make sugar cookies for Easter.
Then I reasoned with myself and decided there is always tomorrow!

I did manage to wash the sheets, clean the kitchen, take the trash out, and let the chickens out, I think I folded 3 sweatshirts, I went grocery shopping, joined Sam's club and ate cereal. All in all I think it was a pretty good weekend and fairly productive.
Oh, I also ate 4.5 sandwiches on the wonderful kaiser rolls. Oh how I love bread.

No comments: