Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today is my...

100th POST

I wanted to do something with a little wow factor, something that would add pzazz.... The only problem?

I haven't a clue. So you'll have to settle for this pretty pink ink!
(Who am I kidding, I'm not sure this thing ever gets read? Tap Tap, anyone there? HELLO?!? Moving on)

I also want to Recap the day, the day I made my 100th post.
The weather: Nice, its 63 out
Work: I'm buried in paperwork
Basketball: The girls won last night. We are going to tournaments undefeated.
Food: I ate a banana for breakfast.
Thought of the day: Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?
Dreams: I want to be a horse, or a cow or a dog. Seriously when it's nice out and everyone is working what are they doing? They are laying in the sun soaking up the rays. (Only during the summer months that is) The rest of the time, let me be my cat. He is the laziest thing, I'm not mad about it either just jealous.

Plan for the rest of the day: Potentially Branding.
Then I'm off to make those dang taquitos, maybe.

On an unrelated topic, I just want to give a shout out.
"HI MOM"
No, totally kidding.

M.V. I'm Sorry. How are you doing? I hope things are well, I'm thinking of you and your family. The sun will come out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rene said...

HI Teanie!, I so enjoy reading your blog. It is a Window into your life that I get to see from your eyes. Keep it up it brightens my day!.

PS. the blue is hard on the old eyes!

have a good day