Thursday, May 7, 2009

Plans to Shred

Have you heard of the 30 day shred?
I've been reading about it for a couple days, it sounds pretty hard core you are sore for days after this program.
Which is what my jiggly butt needs right now. And it was also brought to my attention how flabby my arms look lately.... They aren't just ask the person I punched for saying that, but still it wouldn't hurt to have more definition.

I believe I will make a mad dash to Target to get this DVD and the other necessary items.
My only worry is will I have enough motivation to do this when I get time. Time? Will I have enough time in the day to fit this in on top of all my other activities?

Tomorrow we are scheduled for another track meet, the weather is calling for snow. I'm hoping the weather is wrong.

Did you know this weekend is Mother's Day?
I did, but I won't be able to call home to My Mother, because I'll be on a boat with several other people, praying not to go over board into the rapidly moving and very COLD water.
I'm going white water rafting.
Yes I said White Water Rafting!
But why You ask?
Well, this is the Seniors class trip and they asked me to be a supervisor.
I'm excited, but also scared.
The water is like so so cold, if I fall in I will die from cold water shock, if I go overboard, I told some of the seniors I'm taking them in with me.... I'm not going down alone!

We are headed down on Sunday Morning, bright and early and we get back sometime that night.
I will report back on Monday, just to let you know I survived.

2 comments:

Rene said...

You are doing WHAT! You might get a wet suit while you are at TARGET or try the sporting good store or even look into renting!!!
Have a fun and save day! Tighten your life vest so you don't slip out.

Emalee said...

wow christine i would not want to be the senior who decides i think i want to push her in that freezing water, because being y9our sister i know what would happen you would kill them and then throw them in to the water to drown. well have fun and be safe i will call you later love ya.