Friday, May 22, 2009

Crunch Time.

Everyone is feeling the crunch right now. No one is immune.

Graduation people are scrambling around making sure they sent out every last invitation.
Double checking on the party head count and what they will feed them at these parties.

It's the end of the month and every one else may feel a different crunch.
"Holy Crap My Kid is Graduating!"
Or "I have to plant my garden!"

I'm feeling the Graduation crunch today, I promised some people I would help out this weekend and next weekend my sister graduates. It's going to be a busy busy time.
On top of that I'm still anxiously waiting my fate, all I need is a phone call really.

But not getting it right now. Like RIGHT NOW is making me anxious and that is never a good thing.
I'm so close to getting my goals accomplished, I'm getting stir crazy just to see this thing through!

Thank goodness it's Friday, I can take all weekend to get things accomplished on my end!

Congratulations to all the graduates this coming weekend!

No comments: