Monday, March 30, 2009

Brownie SUCCESS

I made the brownies and all I have to say is "OH my LORD"
This is a recipe that will be thrown into my go to "I'm having a sweet tooth craving and if I don't intake chocolate NOW, I will go crazy."

They are so good, I literally sat on the couch all day and ate them. I could eat them like I eat Ramen noodles. My personal life necessities are ramen noodles and these brownies without them I will surely perish.

These brownies will change your life, they will make your neighbors happy, your mail man will love you. They will make your significant other unload the dishwasher for days.

Now lets get down to the description.
They are technically "Sheet Cookies" But I call them brownies, special sweet brownies.

They have 3 layers.
The first layer is shortbread cookie-ish
The second layer is Carmel, decadent yummy delish Carmel.
The third and final layer is sinfully wonderful melted chocolate.

Then you throw it in the fridge to set and then cut those babies up and serve them.

Do you want the recipe?
Well, it will have to wait for another day, cause I forgot to bring it with me to work.... sorry.
Don't hate me, I'm giving you the wonderful mouth watering experience of anticipation.
Your welcome in advance!

No comments: