Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I should have called in Sick.

This morning started out pretty good.
And by pretty good I mean it wasn't all that great.

Ryan woke me up at 5:20 AM. (enough said)
Then proceeded to try to keep me up.... (could have killed him)
Then acted mad when I didn't wake up and instead told him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, I said it in a different way using different words however. (When I'm tired or sleeping I really really really don't sugar coat things)

Other then that, my morning was okay. I got out of the house early (headed to the Chiropractor) the weather seemed pretty decent. Not hot, not a blizzard out there either.

I go to town, make a couple stops, go to my appointment and head out of town.

I get to work, and here's where it all goes downhill.

The sky opens up and begins pouring (Yes pouring) out hail, then it switches to snow and the flakes just keep getting bigger. and bigger.

Then I get a call from the boss man to cancel a truck I have scheduled and to re-schedule for next week. But to keep the other truck I have scheduled on and to get a cheaper price.... right.
First thing I do, cancel the correct trucks and orders and begin talking prices with trucking companies. The trucking company isn't happy to be canceled on such short notice.

Then I get a call from the boss man and he says to reschedule the trucking company that I. JUST. CANCELLED. Um, what?? NO. (have you ever just wanted to tell the boss man "NO") That urge happens almost daily. (I'm working on it)

So I then continue on making calls that make this business and me seem like a big huge hairy butt. And really who wants to play with one of those?

Now, my stomach hurts. From what? The stress, yeah maybe? The donut I had earlier, ugh it's a long shot.
WAIT, nope I know what it's from. The bus stopped at McDonald's. AGAIN. After this basketball season I'm going to have to Detox.
But I can't lie, I love me some hot fudge sundays!
And the girls won both games again. Still undefeated!

Oh.... wait. Please hold. The phone is ringing and it's the BOSS MAN. (I'm not even joking. I wish I was.)

Maybe my stomach hurts from a stress ulcer caused from a stressful work environment? Fits no?

No comments: