Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

My parents came a visiting this weekend. It was good to see them, along for the ride came my dog. Oh how I miss that precious pooch.

They came each night to the gym to cheer on my girls (we had our first games of the season)
I'm happy to report the girls won, both teams and both nights. It's going to be a good season.

On Sunday they headed back to the valley. It's always sad to see them go.

We had horrible winds, worse then usual. Anything that wasn't tied down or attached to the grown was taken away and gone forever.

Up on the agenda for this week/ weekend.
Work, practice, games and if the weather permits Branding on Saturday.

I've always liked branding, the sounds, smells (most the smells) the baby calves. And I like getting right in the middle and getting down and dirty.

Maybe this year I'll take my camera and take pictures.

OH, how I'm still LONGING for that "ONE" camera.

(Mom, did you catch that? Please take note!)

P.S. I can't wait for Easter, I have wonderful baking idea's brewing.

No comments: