Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tis the season

You know cold season...

Anymore though, it seems like this season is always around.

While coaching the Middle School Girls Basketball I have to spend time with them and be around them. I don't have a problem with this at all. I like coaching them, it's the fun part of my day.

The not so fun part. Schools/ kids are germ carriers.
I have yet to walk into the Gym two times in a row and come out cold free.

For the past few days I have been suffering through on of the many cold's I will catch this basketball season.
Taking airborne religiously, trying to get sleep, trying to eat well.
Taking Tylenol PM every night.
Although, I don't fall asleep as soon as I'd like, but eh I'll take what I can get.

You know it's bad when you walk in the gym and the girls and other coach who are across the gym say.... or rather yell "Wow, you look like you don't feel good."

Yeah, I know. I'm not a glamours person when I'm sick.
I'm still working on that.

On another note, the weather has reached above the negatives! What a heat wave....
I could almost leave the house without my long johns. I'm so sick of the cold weather.

Summer are you there? Summer please come back I miss you! I NEED you! Summer? SUMMER????

No comments: