Tuesday, March 10, 2009

oy

Today at work, I'm actually working.

Okay wait, let me rephrase that. I do work everyday. But you know I allow myself to have little breaks when I finish something. During these little breaks I like to serf the internets.
Oh don't act like you don't! Your reading this aren't you? (point proven, ah thank you)

But today of all days, the Bosses (all for of them to be exact) are in the office working on their 2008 files. Which is fine, I get that they want to actually look at the paperwork from their business in 2008.

What really drives me nuts is I'm sitting at the desk trying to get other things I need to have done, finished.
But while in the middle of that, I have to print off old invoices, or hey "Run and grab the old deposits" Or do you have the file on "so and so?"

Fine, that is really all okay. (I think anyways.)
Here comes the part that makes my blood boil.

After they are done with the file or paper, they just toss it aside.
Don't put it back in the right spot and go ahead and mix all the paperwork together. I mean, your right. It didn't take me anytime at all to get this office straightened and in order.
Go ahead, it's not like you don't pay me overtime or anything.

Oh it's fine. Go ahead and put some 2007 documents in with the 2008's, I would too.
Oh and thank you for not putting that file back in it's alphabetical order home.

It's only 3:00 and I'm working late to finish what I still have yet to complete because I'm too busy being asked to do 5 things at once.

No comments: