Friday, March 27, 2009

Rollin Rollin Rollin

Today doesn't feel like Friday to me. Feels like Thursday. This week has be Rollin by.
Yesterday I had the day off, so I took that time to sit on the couch and go through all my cookbooks looking for the PERFECT desert.

I found several yummy brownie recipes that called for "Golden superfine sugar" WHAT?? What is the world is that?? I'm stumped, I've never seen or heard of such a thing. Maybe if I found it, it could change my life. Sugar has that affect on people.

I also took the time to make a wonderful dinner. Home made bread (okay, the pre-made bread dough that you buy frozen) and BBQ Beef. We had BBQ Sandwiches, they were so delectable, so delicious. I was looking forward to coveted left overs.
Unfortunately Ryan ate it all, the coveted leftovers never had a chance to be.

As for the wonderful brownie recipe I wanted to try.
The farthest I got was taking out butter and a pan. Eh, I'll give it another go tonight! Maybe tonight, I'll get the pan greased and the first layer cooked....
Once I create this masterpiece I will share the recipe.

The girls have another basketball game tonight (away) and tomorrow (home).
McDonald's Hot Fudge Sunday here I come!
(just because I'm looking forward to it now, will prob. go to Arby's or Burger King....)

No comments: