Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Get your Green on.

Have you ever been speechless?

The actions or words that come from someone that just shocking the words or actions right out of your body? And all you do is stand there and just stare.

Yeah it happens to me a lot.

Happens at home, at work, at practice. Everywhere.


(Off Topic here... Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Are you wearing green?)

GREEN, GREEN GREEN, GREEN Have you ever noticed when you write a color over an over it begins to look weird. That's so weird.



Anyways, when the words are shocked out of me, I'm left standing there with a dumb founded look on my face. I always wonder what people think about me when I'm just blankly staring at them.

In the spirit of St. Patty's day what should I make for dinner? I hate corned beef and cabbage.

Maybe I'll make green pancakes and beer? Sounds healthy no?

That would shock the actions or words right out of Ryan.
I'm almost tempted to try it just to get that blank stare.

Sorry this is so random, but again that's how my brain functions.

No comments: