Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.

Today is that day.
February 13th, 2009. If you are really superstitious you are probably not excited about this day.
I woke up today feeling like I was chewed up and spit out? Rode hard and put away wet? You get it. The crap/ cold/ slow agonizing torture is going around. I woke up looking pretty rough, the mirror wasn't sugar coating anything this morning.

But besides all of that, today is an important day. Today back in 1984 someone was born.
That someone was Ryan.
Today Ryan turns 25.
You know what he said about it last night?
"Finally, my insurance will drop because now I'm 25!"
(It's even funnier, because I agreed with him, just as excited!)

Tonight, I plan on making him a cake. A Red Velvet to be precise.
What says I love you better then Red Velvet cake? Really you just can't even come close, it's Red, it's cake, it's awesome it says "I love you".
I just love birthday's it's a great reason to eat cake!

Happy Birthday goes out to Ryan today.
Happy 25th Birthday to Ryan with love and lower insurance!

Next on the calendar.... Valentines Day! Another really great reason to bake!

No comments: