Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bound and Determined

I'm am so Determined.
Some of you already know. I have a slight obsession with photography. All kinds of photography. And for lord knows how long, all I've wanted was a camera.
You know the kind, expensive, beautiful, and just what I need to allow me to be free in my own world of capturing pretty pictures, arty pictures (arty?), working pictures, pictures of people, animals, flowers. I would love to be good enough to shoot wedding's one day.

Basically once I get that camera it will be attached to my body, I want to capture everything. To be able to look back at all my pictures and feel the same way I did when I took them.

See? I told you I'm obsessed.
The only problem is finding the right camera and saving every last penny for it.
I've tried bribing my Mom several times. "Well if I had a great camera, I could do Em's (my little sister) senior pictures."
I've tried bribing Ryan other ways, "But honey..." Never mind, lets keep this a family site.
My plan's for bribery hasn't worked.

So I'm taking matters into my own hands. I have picked the camera. That's right I have found "the one".
Now my next step, save save save save save.
Even if this means we will eat beans and rice for years. I'm saving the green.

I'm going to buy that camera. My goal is to buy that camera this year. I have until January 2010 to make this purchase. (What? I need some time to save the dough)
Wish me luck, or you know donations are welcome too...


On other news. Basketball practice starts on Monday. I'm coaching the middle school girls.
That's right you heard it here first. I'm coaching basketball.... um please pray for us all.

No comments: