Thursday, February 12, 2009

I never should have looked.

Oops.

Dear Credit Card,

Please forgive me for I have opened Pandora's box.
(You know I have always wondered what's really inside Pandora's box)

I went to a clothing store. Online. I clicked on the clearance link.
It was all down hill from there. I'm so ashamed. I have no will power.
(It was a heck of a deal though. Jeans for 19.95, it's a sin to pass that up)

I am a sucker for online purchases. It's a disease, a sickness, a weakness. The sales call to me, I dream of them. I, I feel so.... defeated.
(But at least I'll be wearing some totally cute jeans while hanging my head in shame!)

It's not fair, it's just too easy. All you have to do is click here, browse there, notice something cute, find your size and add to your basket.
It's it's it's insane!

Oh, I give up. This is an on going battle. A battle that I will never win.

Want to join me. Head over to http://www.ae.com to take a look for yourself. They are having a great sale on their jeans and sweaters and shirts and .... well just go take a look.

No comments: