Friday, February 6, 2009

What is that saying?

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all....
Or something along those lines.
I now truly believe in that saying.
And I realize, I'm kind of a "Debbie Downer"

Why? Well Ask me about my flat tire. Again!

Yep I had one, yesterday. And no, it wasn't the same tire.

This second flat tire has also brought to my attention that I can no longer "get by" with the tires I have. Why? For several reasons.
1. I live in the country
2. I live on gnarly dirt roads. They are so gnarly they make weak tires cry
3. They have been peed on one to many times. Yes I said peed.
4. 10 ply ride smoother. (Okay so that is a MAJOR lie)


OH, wait. I have a thought right now. You know the breast cancer awareness, everything pink. What if they made a pink tire, and like all the money, or a good chunk of it went to the breast cancer fund?? I would totally by them. (I don't know where these thoughts come from, but sometimes I amaze even myself!) (Don't worry I know you are all laughing at me, or hiding your face in shame, either or I'm okay with it)

Remember when I said I wanted to save my money and by some big things this year?
Well I have now updated that list. And not in a good way.

The new list includes:
New Tires (Why is used rubber so expensive?)
Grill Guard ( for SOB Deer)

All the other things I hopefully wanted have fallen and disappeared.
It's so sad.

On another note. I'm back in the valley for a visit or two.
I'll be sure to report my happenings and of course any other flats I may acquire.

On another note x 2 there were another set of twins born last night in the cow barn.
I wasn't there, but I'm confident that Ryan can handle it with out me. (well for at least a while)

No comments: