Monday, February 9, 2009

Whoa.

What a weekend.
Oh, is it possible to have a crush on the tire shop? They gave me a great deal, and allowed me to trade my old tires for credit towards my new ones.

I had fun seeing everyone, and just hanging out. I didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to. It was so nice.
I didn't want to leave, for several reasons. The main one being, I had to leave my dog. I'm not going to elaborate on that, but I do plan on bringing him back next time I'm home.

Anyways, I went shopping with my Mom and two older sisters. It was fun, I spent money and that was fun too. I hadn't been shopping in a long long time. And grocery shopping doesn't count.

While I was gone, we got snow, lots of snow. Okay not tons, but 6 to 8 inches. It's supposed to get really cold this week, back down to single digits, and I was just getting used to the nice weather. I even washed my truck. You should see it, it's so pretty and clean and sparkle-y.
Sparkle-y? well it is my blog.

Other then that, not too much is new in my life or at home. Back to the same ol same ol.
My Laundry heap actually looked happy to see me come home.
Tonight however, I'm going to watch my new movie. I got it for Christmas from my parents.
It's Sex and the City the Movie.
I know I'm way late seeing it, but I live in the country on gnarly dirt roads. So I have a totally reasonable excuse. Right?

No comments: