Thursday, February 5, 2009

nothing but a dream

I'm here at work, confirming my thoughts from yesterday.
My days off of work are nothing but whimsical dreams. Totally sucks.

Last night while helping Ryan night calve, there were twins born.
They were so cute and little, so very little. There was a red one and a black one.
Ryan had to put them in the sled to get them to the barn.
The sled is a little device we put baby calves in so they don't have to walk, and it's open so the Mama cows can smell and follow their baby. Hypothetically speaking that is.

The cows for some reason are scared of the sled. It's so funny. When you drive by in the 4 wheeler, they are used to it, no big deal. But when the sled is attached to the 4 wheeler, the cows fall over they are trying to run away so fast. It's really funny and very cheap humor.
You'd laugh too if you ever saw it.

This just in.... my trusty space heater at work just bit the dust. I repeat the heat has left the building. Great, now what will I do. Is it possible to sue a work place for getting frost bite feet? I bet J.G. Wentworth would take that on. (I hate those commercials.)

Have you ever gone back and read some of your older posts?
Yeah I did that once and it made me feel like an idiot. Some of the things I say and type....oy.

Happy Thursday. If Thursday's are the kind of thing that you know... make you happy.

No comments: