Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hail, Hail go away

The weather is so weird today. It was blue skies, then hail, then wind, then blue skies, then more wind, and finally bring on the hail once again.

Today is the perfect day to be on the couch, drinking hot chocolate, eating ice cream and watching movies. Or HGTV, I seriously love that channel. Gives me such inspiration. To bad inspiration isn't enough to get off the couch...

Instead, I'm here at work listening to the hail hit my truck. (Yessss, I love when it hail's on my truck.) As you can imagine, each individual piece of hard snow/ice I see/ hear hit my truck deepens my mood.
Although, I will go home (after practice) jump in the shower and use ALL the hot water. And I mean ALL of it. Grab a bowl of ice cream, cereal, or maybe even Cream of Wheat?? HMMM
Then I will plunk my butt on the couch and not move until I go to bed. (Oh, wait. This is happening after I feed the chickens. I wish they would feed themselves)

I'm not making ANY dinner unless you would like cream of wheat. I'm not doing ANY night calving. And the laundry can kiss off.
Tonight it's all about me the food and the tv.

Of course, what are the chances of my evening really going like this?
My luck the dog will run away.
Or the power will go out. (I might go up in flames if this happens)

Sidenote:
First day of basketball practice was a success. No one died or cried.
I even had a little boy run up to me and say "Do you know So and So?"
I looked at him like he was nuts and replied "Who? Um no..."
Little boy then replied "Well, he likes you. He like LOVES you."

The basketball girls started laughing and I stood there dumbfounded.
I still don't know what I would say to that little boy if he confronted me again.
Do you think a boy who wants to get attention by walking through the gym as if one of his legs is broken and is yelling "Oh, mah broken legggg. OHHHH, OHHH" Is a good match for me? Are we compatible?
Yeah I didn't think so either.

No comments: