Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Holy Crap, we need help.

Have you ever looked at your surroundings and decided right then and there....
"I need Help!"

Yeah, I'm there. I'm there everywhere.
Work. Home. Cow Doctor. "Help, Heeelllp"

Work.
I'm drowning in a sea of paperwork and mess. Being this unorganized is hard on a person.
I've tried, I seriously genuinely tried to get things in order and organized, but the mess sucks you in. Sucks you in and sucks you dry of your organizing attempts.

Home.
I think I need a maid, or wait. Wait. What if I taught my cats how to use the people potty. Like on that movie "Meet the Parents". It could be done right?
Now only if I could teach my dog to unload the dish washer and vacuum, I'd be all good.

Cow Doctor.
Oy. They suck the sleep right out of your life. Cows have personality, and no two cow's personalities are the same. You have the nice sweet cows, then you have the mean, "I want to eat your face off" cows. I don't like those ones.

On another note:
Outside is wonderful, the sun is shinning and it gives me hope. Hope that one day, I will dig myself out of my sea of paperwork and find the time to unload that darn dish washer.
There is also hope that I will finish painting that dang wall, good lord it will get done.

I wish I had time for fun things, for I would go on vacation and sip cocktails all day by the pool.
Ahh, yes that is what I'm meant to do in life. That is my true purpose, I just know it.
How in the world I ended up here among, paperwork, unloading the dishes, vacuuming, laundry, painting, Cow hoo haw's I'll never know.
Oh well, guess when life throws you lemon's you make lemon sorbet.... right? RIGHT???

1 comment:

Rene said...

We can tell you are sleep deprived!
Just think for every 10 calves born brings you closer to the end of the season! Drink lots of Lemon aid!
Love mom