Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Smalentines.

It's Tuesday!
You know what that means right?

oh, no?

Me either. (That's a song by Brad Paisley. I love Brad, but I hate that song) You know that song... "I was wondering if you want to dance??..... Me Either!"
ugh, it sends shivers down my back. In a bad bad way.

Anyways, the whole point for me writing twice today is I forgot something. Plum forgot to tell you about my Valentine's day.

Valentines Day:
I slept (weird) but was woken up when I got my card from my husband.
The card was colorful, Ryan was so proud. The card deserves to be explained.
On the front:
a picture of a cow that just pooped.
The steam from the poop creates a heart.
On the inside it says:
"Thanks for putting up with all my crap." "I will love you for heifer."
I thought it was very fitting in more ways then one.
Then I realized it's a sad day when we use bovine creatures to profess our love and thanks.

I also received a box of chocolates. In which I ate all the carmel one's right away. Cause you know Ryan would want me to have the best ones. Well that's what I told myself as I ate them.

Then for the rest of the week, we have been eating on the cake I made. Red Velvet.... not bad. I think I like it. Except it turns everything red, we look like Hannibal's.
And slowly but surely I'm finishing my chocolates.
Well, the good ones at least. The bad ones, like orange cream and strawberry are gross and I don't like them.

Those ones, I take a bite out of it, and if I don't like it then I put it back. (Don't act like you haven't done it!)
I think to myself "Oh, I'll save that one for Ryan. He'll eat it"

Ryan hates when I do that. (I secretly love it and find it hilarious)
But I tell him, honey I've taken the guessing out for you. Now you know which chocolate is which. You really should thank me. I'm SO unappreciated around here.

No comments: