Monday, January 26, 2009

Candies, calories and calving

Ahhh, I feel rejuvenated? refreshed? refurbished?

I got Friday off of work, this allowed me to run some much needed errands in town.
Unfortunately I didn't get to attend my much needed errands at home. Whoops.
Oh well, I know they will be there forever, or until I do them. Whatever is first.

I did however go to the grocery store and got prepared/ ready for the Superbowl. We aren't having a party, I don't think anyways. BUT, we are having delicious snack foods and deserts that will stick to your butt.
Speaking of butts do you ever catch a glimpse of yours in the mirror?
I did, and felt like screaming. I didn't recognize it. Then I immediately went out and got a gym membership.
Okay, so I didn't get a gym membership. But I thought about it, seriously. I blame my foreign butt on the winter months. It's cold and miserable and there is NO way my butt is leaving my house unless I absolutely have too.
I have made a vow to get my thee butt back into shape once summer hits, for I will no longer have any excuses.
Hopefully, it will be more recognizable in the summer months. My butt that is.

Oh, and let the night calving begin tonight. Full nights, oh lordy.
25 calves on the ground and counting.
I'm going to be looking into a vacation in Maui during these full night calving months. Seriously.

No comments: