Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm in LOVE

Being as it is also that time of the year... February is right around the corner and with it comes Valentine's Day.
The day where all people show how much they love each other and spend money lavishly on chocolates and cards and other lovey dovey things.

But that's not what I'm talking about right now. That is not why I'm in love.

This love is deeper, lasting longer then just the one day!

I love This Place and all they create and carry.

It's a wonderful place. And I pink puffy heart it.

I love it as much as I love This Place and This Place.

Oh, wait a minute.... I just had a fleeting thought.
For Valentines Day, maybe, just maybe those that love me will bestow gifts upon me from my favorite lovey places??




Well a girl can dream!




*Please take notice, not ONE mention of Food, or eating at all in this post. Cause Chocolate doesn't count, it's my life's blood. Thank you and good night.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Ya know Teanie, you need to link this to your husband's cell, so he will know what it is you desire!

I think you should do this!