Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hmm. Mmm.

You know what really really gets my goat...
(I don't have a goat, but if I did I would name him Bill)

Anyways, back to my rant.
It really gets me when people who get plenty of income, and I mean PLENTY. But they spend it on ridiculous things and basically throw away all the cash flow.
Then you know what happens, they complain about it.
And of course, the poor people with plenty of income, never view themselves as responsible.

ACCHHHH!
It drives me crazy. I want to slap them, or shave off their eyebrows.
I would like for them to live off my salary for 2 weeks. I don't think they'd make it....
Stop complaining about your plenty of income woes...
I don't get it and I'm not going to be sympathetic to you. I would love to have half the income you do. I could by myself a country with all that money.


Okay. Rant over.

On another note.
I was helping Ryan night calve last night.
I got to play with the baby calves.
I think I made some of the Mama's mad.
I love baby calves... they are so cute!
I love when they crinkle their noses.
There were 4 babies born last night, and a total of 42 heifers have calved!
Woohooo, only 200 or so more to go

That isn't even counting the old cows.
When you night calve, you look at so many hoo hoo's.
I'm practically a gynecologist.

No comments: