Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday's make me Thirsty

All my Havre people you know what I'm talkin bout!
(okay well, anyone who went to college can certainly relate)
Sorry Mom and Dad but that's right.
In college we referred to Thursday as Thirsty Thursday's.
Of course the only beverage that would ever quench our thirst was alcohol.
I feel like I want to have a thirsty Thursday flash back tonight.

As of yesterday night, the Ranch has 4 calves on the ground.

Remember what I said about Montana weather being CRAZY?
Well it's true. Yesterday sun was shinning, blue sky and outside it was 60.
Today it's 23 out, it's cloudy, and it's trying to snow.

Last night I finally cleaned my cat box... I could actually hear my older cat take a sigh of relief.
So to make up for it, I gave her extra food. (do you see a chain reaction here? No, oh okay good)

Sometimes I feel like all I ever do is give. Give give give give give. What happens when you have nothing to give anymore, then what do you give out?

I want/need to take tomorrow off to run errands at the banks that aren't open on the weekends. Wonder if it will happen.

One more load of laundry down 502 more to go.
I still have to do the dishes. I wish they would just do themselves.

This week has been such a drag, literally it's moving at a snails pace.

Do you think I could win the lottery today? Me too, does it matter that I don't buy lotto tickets?

Maybe on Saturday I will finish painting. ( I will really really try to get it done.)

Do you ever wonder what your pets would say if they could talk? I bet my cat named lucky would be dyslexic and ADD. It would be funny.

What are you going to do with your Thursday?
Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: