Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday To Do's

It's Tuesday and on top of that it's the twentieth.
So what do I have to do today?
Well here is my list. (I love making lists, just to cross things off)

TO DO LIST
Clean out Fridge (I'm growing science projects in there)
Do several loads of laundry
Finish painting (I told you it'd take me forever)
Unload dishwasher and re-load (I hate unloading)
Clean my room (it's awfully horrendous)
Vacuum
Make dinner (what should I make)
Take down outside Christmas Lights
Put away clean clothes (I hate putting those away)
I really need to finish painting our room (not going to happen today though)
Take out the trash
Clean the laundry room
Clean the kitty box (ewww, cats are so poopy)
Take care of the Chickens (daily chore)
Eat Oreo's on the couch

Well that is my list, I wonder what will get done first.
Okay so I know what I will do first.
My goal is to cross of 6 things in my list tonight.
I'll report back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Well, I think that eating Oreo's will be crossed off for sure!

The rest well, just take one thing at a time!

Love Mom