Thursday, January 15, 2009

tricky little tricksters

Tricksters.... is that a word? It looks ridiculous typed out.

That ever happen to you, you write a word a gazillion times then it starts to look funny like it's spelt wrong, or not even a word. Weird.

Anyways back to the subject at title.

Tricky people. They are everywhere.
Just now at work the phone rang. (I know it's weird here)
It was about advertising. Do you want to advertise with us this year?

I couldn't answer the question, I wasn't sure if the boss would want to or not.
So I would have to call them back.
Well I've been trying and trying to call them back for 20-30 minutes.

They didn't answer the phone. Why? They have caller ID and they went ahead and put us on the re-advertising list until they heard different.
Those little tricky tricksters.

Well, I'll show them. I did what anyone from my age group would do.
I used a trick from my Jr. High days and called them back. You know what happened.
They answered the phone, it was like magic.
he he heh. Don't mess with me buddy.

I used to prank call like ALL the time with my friends and I'm a pro at all the cool tricks.
I can get your number in a jiffy and I can block my number from you in a flash.

Ah, the skillz you learn and take with you through life.

Wait... what skillz did I learn? Well I could tell you...... but then I'd never be able to prank call you.
That's right, I still prank call why? Cause well I guess I never really grew out of it. Plus it's cheap entertainment and with the economy in the pooper I need to really save money.





You know it's bad when I try to justify my childish games on the economy. I'm working on it.



Okay so I'm not.
It's the thought that counts though right? RIGHT?




Whatever.

No comments: